Friday, January 15, 2010

Sunshine Coast Pt 2

A few quickies from the last couple of days...

I went to this guy's Turkey farm in Wolvi.. the first free range poultry farm in Queensland (or at least the area!?) Most of the chooks/ turkeys/ ducks were outside in the grass.. others in sheds.

Amazing Dairy Farm just north of Gympie.. the lovliest family run it. All the cows hang out under the Jacarandas.

GPS Giving me VERY dodgy advice on my way to Boreen Point, where I visited an organic farm on an organic golf course! I got there in the end, but not by going this way!!


After a quick stop in Noosa, I ended up at the Sebel in Maroochydore, holy moly, amazing! I had a two bedroom, four balcony apartment!

Demonstrating the proximity to the beach, whilst trying to hide my disgusting roots.

No comments: