Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Stuff ...


Worn with new Scanlan and Theodore silk dress.. not sure if this is my colour so I've been contemplating giving it to my mum.
Wow @ the amazingly bad photography- Andy brought me this Hook eye floral long sleeved dress for Christmas all the way from Oxford St Topshop.
The jury was out on these Sass and Bide Gypsy style harem pants all season, i decided what the hey- let's do it. So i bought them today. Once again ignore the horrendous photography!
Worn with new Sass and Bide black bodysuit.
And with sass and Bide tee worn over the top w/ House of Harlow pendant.
Pulled out the Mimco sandals i bought last year and never wore.. they are a strange shape, in that I always have too much room in front of the toe, which is kind of gross.
Will make an effort to wear them this Summer.

No comments: