Friday, October 30, 2009

What I wore..

I have a few new clothes, and need to take some photos.. in particular i scored a bounty by popping into the Camberwell op shop.. a brand new St Leonards tartan swing jacket for $9!? F' yeah!

I looked tired and crap all week... Im also really chunking up. I have decided to knuckle down and get serious, 3 kilos off, in the next couple of weeks for the launch.

Last week I went for a walk to the supermarket and saw this maxi in the Asian clothes shop.. it was only $50, so i bought it without trying it on.
Luckily Im quite pleased with it, in particular the plaited strap detail... hard to see, but it's across the bust here...

The Russian silk dress w. Kookai Red Frill cardigan. I don't know if i can do this clingy style of wool anymore... it makes me feel like i have the hugest, widest bum in the world....

The Free People lace ups have been getting a thrashing...

I have always been a bright colours person. Yellow, red, green, blue.. colour block, colour clash... colour crazy!!!! What concerns me is that lately i just don't FEEL like wearing colour. I want to wear black, tan, blah.. just not bright colour lately.

Sure, it's still sneaking in here and there .. but this is a dress I bought on impulse last weekend from ebay. It is something i would have snapped up in two seconds a year or two back.. crazy, bright, prairie print fabric dress. From the 70s i think.. with BOW AND FRILL!!!! (two of my favourite things)

Although, and it pains me to say this, I kind of feel like a house servant wearing it....

Didn't make it out of the house. Tiny bit small across the boobs too.. but a FAB green, even if i don't leave the house in it.
Lots lots lots more to be photographed... when i clean up my room... eeek!!! Its like a bomb went off in my wardrobe.

No comments: