Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello there Thierry Lasry!



So I was introduced to the amazing Thierry Lasry over the weekend. I love a French hand made pair of sunglasses, especially with as much character as this guy offers in his sunnies!
As you can see this style is favoured by none other than Nicole Ritchie...
HOWEVER that style, known as the "velvety" is the least interesting of the range... great flecks of colour in a clear lilac frame..
VERY fond of the finish on these... they're so unsubtle... I kind of have my eyes on these ones...
And these too! More 'pretty'..
Now I have a problem because these sunglasses are amazing, and I need a pair! They are basically available NOWHERE online. Mission lasry begins... I think I'd pick a pair from the last two.... most likely the crazy orange blue yellow fleck mash of colour. very cool indeed...

No comments: