Monday, November 2, 2009

"omg....Shoes!"



I have been trying not to get wrapped up in the recent black ankle bootie hysteria that has taken over everyone I know and every fashion website and blog that I peruse. In theory, black wedge ankle boots are really ugly.. rewind a couple of years ago and i would gag at the thought!? Now I've come around, but I havn't wanted to get involved in the trend because I fear give it a year and I'll have the same reaction.

HOWEVER, then i saw these Jeffrey Campbell 99 booties, and completely fell head over heels in love with them! What's more, they're only $109!!! So who cares if i do a 180!


They're not too high, not too crazy, not too wedged, not too victim.. and totally not gross!

I will be checking back to OAK website every day to see when they come back in stock!

No comments: