Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday zz.

Today I was SO tired. I had to pull myself up, get my sh!t together, and go to work. Pity I did absolutely nothing once I was there. The conjoined twins doco being filmed has hit it's climax, we'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

So I reverted back to jewelery overload. I've managed to keep it to one bangle, but today I decided what the hey..

This Ring looks like it's got something to do with the occult... wearing on chain because it's a bit intense on my hand...
General bangles/ rings.

Marc Jacobs bag George brought me back from New York... it's gorgeous !


New tiffany & Co Crescent moon charm bracelet in the mix...
I have been voraciously entering competitions now.. Lps and I are about to work on a new entry. Fingers crossed, i am now so competition obsessed, I need to take full advantage whilst I can be bothered! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Frock Around the Clock said...

Gorgeous bag! That ring is huge too - amazing! :) x