Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unworn...

Roses in bloom.. roses everywhere!
Today when I arrived home from work, there was sunlight streaming through the window. A Very peaceful and lovely way to end the day.
At lunchtime I bouht this Metalicus cardigan, sighting it's versatility as the reason (read: excuse). Im not 100% sure on the neutral colour, but the style is awesome!.. worn open it will look like this...

Bunched up, ala ballet top.

Worn open & pulled to full rouche with bows.

I could go on and on with "ways to wear" but i won't!


Here is the Leonard St Tartan jacket I scored for $9 ! A.W.S.O.M.E !!! It makes me want winter to come back fast...
The See By Chloe dress is a bit of a disaster.. and it's SO low cut in this strange way.. as though there's lots of room for boobs, but then zero elasticity if you needed to get it over your head.
Trying to disguise with Sambag belt; not working.
Sass & Bide Studded Tunic (worn with American Apparel mini for modesty) I've rarely gotten around to wearing it which is a shame.. maybe ive already posted it. Im noticing the brass studs EVERYWHERE. Of course I will never leave the house with my unattractive, pale, bruised bare legs as shown here.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Cotton Socks said...

i LOVE the cardigan! im jealous!!
its such a good buy. so versatile and transeasonal.
are u in a band?
good luck with ur show!!
oh and HOH i want the starburst necklace in cream!! and possibly the cream cuff. but ur so right about diva copying it all... eeeekk damn them