Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Photos past will serve photos future...


I've been tidying up Nick's room and I came accross a bag of old cards etc that I'd made for him. In the mix was this photo of me when I was still working on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. It was taken by my very Christian workmate, who thought it was a sweet thing to do, and constantly did similiar things for her boyfriend.

The polaroid camera was used to take photos of contestants, which were then stapled to their bios, to be passed on to Eddie so he was well researched when they made it throught the "Fastest Fingers" round. Here I am in my ZImmermann leather jacket, tied in a bow (which I still wear!) when Id first had my fringe cut, looking very skinny.

I am 100% definitely starting a diet tomorrow. I am looking obese! I just don't feel like I care right now to do anythign about it, but i look so bad so i have to! Im heading to Alice Springs on Thursday and the thought of baring skin is hideous! I can't wait to look at these pics of what Ive been wearing and think WOW i looked so fat eh!?

We had a band BBQ on the weekend, and it was the first time I wore my mu mu which Ive sewn into a top. It is way too tentish, however I dig the sleeves & the fluro red colour..
Vintage dress turned into a top, topshop jeans (complete with the rip made when i fell over in berlin on the 19.8.09!) Bloch Ballet Flats.

And this is what i drank at the BBQ.. lots and lots...
And Im fat because.... !?

Random outfit from this week. Sass & Bide Jacket, Karen Walker tent tunic, Topshop jeans, my gold Asian shop (fake Marc Jacobs) booties...

Here is the hilarious one. And it goes to show why i will never, ever, ever work in the corporate world. Matt was filming a short film on the weekend about the Prime Minister, and I agreed to go along as.. a.... POLITITIAN! hahah. When I rocked up both Narrelle and Sev almost fell on the floor, so allow me to present myself in sensible attire...

Veronica Maine blazer, Saba top, some french skirt of my mum's and the only SEMI sensible shoes I own, some electric Blue Witchery Pumps. Urgh, makes me cringe to the maximum!!

I must get Nick to start taking some pics of me, as these self photographs are pretty bad! Nonetheless, here the same corp look is again, front on + fuzzy..

In day to day news we have a work experience student staying with us (15yo) arranged by the boss. Strange strange scenario. Here is my room, contents shipped out and ready for her arrival...

And just because I could never imagine I would transfer these stickers to elsewhere, my grotty lightswitch with Japanese stickers circa middle school (all the rage!!) I can't bare to take them down..
okies, off to pack for alice!! woowooo...

No comments: