Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In with the Old...

Because all my clothes are visibly hanging around the room, awaiting their new wardrobe (which i bought tonight and is being delivered tomorrow, along with our new bed woohoo) I rediscovered this Ken Done- esque State of Georgia dress.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing. It's probably got the worst shape of any dress ever made. (Kind of egg shaped, with a strange pleated bust adding a few kilos here and there- not exactly what i need)
Shorter front, longer back, too skinny straps- meaning i will never want to wear it again without a jacket.

I think this is my last year of wearing State of Georgia dresses from the archives, once i hit 30 next year- i think i am officially too old!

Anyways, here tis..
And i found this awesome bracelet in my mum's golden oldies collection.. Silver w/ purple stone!!
And my current ring sitch. The yellow gold w. saphires dotted around it. I found it when cleaning up my room to move, it was on the floor under my chest of drawers! It was given to my mum by her teenage boyfriend...

No comments: