Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE ROOM in Melbourne!


So I won tickets to the amazing Cult Movie, The ROOM, starring Tommy Wiseau from Vice Magazine last night. F' CK YEAH! Here I am wearing my ROOM GENERATION t shirt, which was sent to me all the way from LA, picked up free by friends at an LA screening. This is a collectors T shirt and I love it, and it's crapness!!! I didn't end up wearing it, but it's awesome.

Lps modelling our ROOM t shirt. YEAH!


Cinema Nova is screening 4 sessions throughout February, 11PM on Saturday nights. One of the highlights of my year.. this movie is a true classic of terrible cinema!

originally I had only bought tickets for next week's screening, but then low and behold i won a double pass for last night. So with Short notice, LPs and I went and boy was it awesome!

Here we are getting ready.. I have my football and Decorative Spoon ready to go! We didn't end up taking the football but might get one for next week!


YEEEHAA!!! ROOM HERE WE COME !!!!!

No comments: