Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Lps and I fell asleep on the couch last night, after a boozey session of the room!


When I woke up, Nick gave me flowers and made me this delicious breakfast- lemon zest mushrooms with Persian Fetta on toast. Miam!

I had been planning to make some t shirts for the Room screening, but never got around to it. This is the design I was planning for Nick (except I'd decided I would do a way smaller Chicken Body) It is in reference to the film, when Tommy says "what are you? a Chicken? cheep cheep cheep!"

I wore my new boots (it was fairly cool last night!) and damnit I love them so much! So happy.

Worn with my Scanlan and Thodore silk dress..... this dress crumples SO easily. I ironed it, it had fallen on the floor of the wardrobe, quite loosely. When I picked it up, it was scrunched up again.. argh! I love it, but i hate it.


high maintenance clothes are a pain in the asssss...

No comments: