Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cheaply done - Liberty

I have never gotten over passing by the Liberty by Cacharel range in Liberty last London Summer. Well, I did buy a singlet, however I missed out on the bulk of the collection (arriving well into sale season in 2009 with very little stock left!)

As a result, I've been subconsiously searching for substitutes since, and I thought this dress came pretty close. I resisted it once, twice, three times into sale... (the reason being it came from Sussan!) But then i bought it at about 60% off and am pretty happy.

It's too big (the bust may be a lil baggy & voluminous), but conjures up the image of Liberty then, now and always. I will always love liberty (and libertyesque) print. ALWAYS !!!

Worn with Kookai Cardigan, MJ Bootie sandals, Sportsgirl Belt & House of Harlow necklace.

No comments: