Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspiration- the dress


Oh vera, you're spectacular.


How does one decide on a wedding dress (that's coming up super quickly!)
and stick to their guns?

It's proving really difficult.
I've moved on in spirit from the dress I bought immediately late last year.


I'm having so many ideas. So many colour variations. Of course volumous white tulle isn't my thing - but I'll never get married again! Then I have ideas for a vintage style maxi, or a sheath chiffon number with floaty sleeves and flowers in my hair. I think yes, that is me.. but i can do that anyday, right!?

So here are some styles that pricked an interest...

The obvious, Colette Dinnegan



BEAUTIFUL! That lace, the sleeves!
(a rare find no doubt)

Floaty and etherial. Love the taffeta criss cross.

EXACTLY what I want, I think. Apparently this is an Oz wedding too!?
Beautiful hair, dress- ahhh! She looks amazing.

This dress is adorable, but for the pint sized.


I feel like the inspiration may have come from this ADORABLE BCBG Maxazria Lace Tulle Dress. Close up of the lace is stunning. WIthout that specific lace it wouldn't work.
It's completely sold out everywhere- only teensy sizes around. I know, I've tried!!


Rachel mcAdams Ellie Saab oscar dress- beeautiful bust. Love the flowing layers of chiffon.
A custom number perhaps in a good colour!?

I don't know what this is, but I love the bust! And I love the colour!

Interesting little capelet!

No comments: