Friday, April 8, 2011

A Quick Catch Up..

Some general "Stuff" from the last couple of months....

This is what I wore to the Wrap party.


My new Ginger & smart dress worn with a Scanlan lil shirt jacket- as lovely as the silk is, and as gorgeous as that ribbon is that forms the neckline (this ribbon may be the entire reason I bought the dress!) It was possibly one of the more unflattering dresses I've ever worn. Looking back at photos was a real "YEEEP!" .. not only did PR help me pile on the KGs, but then I start wearing mumus to match! Here are a couple of slightly passables.. but you get the picture!

One of our shoots took part at host's LMFF Show- it was amazing!!

I wore this new Arabella Ramsay Silk dress I bought on impulse. GREAT COLOURS.

This dress has wardobe malfunction written all over it!

The silk was so light, that on the windy night it was I think I barely managed to keep it facing down! I was very lady in red. Not the best look.

Megan stealing the show!

An obsession with this particular multi coloured tie dye fabric saw me purchase this Gorman maxi in the last couple of weeks on sale.

There is no shortage of fabric in this maxi dress!

I picked up this Rebecca Thompson pom pom jacket a couple of weeks back from her Armadale sale. Adorable. Not all that wearable, but 'totes' adorable!

My fav new Mimco Frill scarf

Worn like a true witch to my friend's birthday drinks

Arabella Ramsay oversized Animal tee with a frill.

It may just be the coolest print of all time.

Finally bought the House of Harlow mixed Media necklace that I have wanted for ever.

It was a drunk Shopbop purchase- holy moly it arrived two days later from the states.
Yowser that's some fast postage! The cool thing USPS also now do is drop it off at 711 - so no more impossible Aus Post collection (who can get to the post office pre 5PM?)

bit mortified by the state of the mirror, but I wore the necklace with a Fleur Wood bow front maxi and a Rebecca Thompson bolero style jacket. It has MEXICAN good times written all over it. The beadwork is divine.


I've had two amazing rounds of luck when it comes to shopping.

1. Found my dream Marc Jacobs jacket for 75% off at David Jones last week.

It's been a hot week, and I've not yet managed to pull it out of the closet (YET!)

A jacket I had my eye on for ages last year popped up on ebay.. this gold linen Arabella Ramsay jacket with heart shaped pockets only cost me $30! Go ebay!

PHEW. Enough for now! :)

No comments: