Friday, April 8, 2011

It's a wrap and now I'm BACK!

For the last few months I've been in a complete bubble - leaving the comfort of the production company I'd been at for years (an unheard of amount of time in television!) to go Freelance on my fav show (but for fear of appearing in RRS feeds and exposing my pretty lame blog, I won't write too much about it in detail. Make it work people, or in the case of this new series- Sort it out! :)


It was as busy and life taking (in the best possible way) that I just realised I'd all but forgotten about my blog!

On top of that my iphone died a month ago and is still not repaired whilst my computer battery charger broke months ago- it took me until this month to get a new one.

I also let myself get seriously out of shape (eating multiple Earl Canteen + Vue Cafe lunchboxes every week) so this is another priority I have to get onto ASAP!

I'm back on everything, starting today! :D

No comments: