Saturday, September 18, 2010

Products, Bits.. and stuff.

woo hoo! Honeymoon is 95% booked. Im going to Mexico! And Cuba! I can't believe it's less than a month.. in three weeks from today I'll be a married woman. In three weeks and two days from today Ill be on a jetplane to Cabos! woowoo. It's all quite hard to imagine.

Of course going to Mexico, I'm going to start getting my wardrobe together. And I've only got three weeks to do so! Going to Mexico requires cute sandals.. I thought these Chinese Laundry Jelly bow flats from DJs fit the bill to get the ball rolling.


My skin has been breaking out something bananas. I've had workmates concerned for me- bringing in tissue salts and articles from magazines about how to clear things up- I've sensed a genuine interest in helping me get the problem sorted!

The weird thing is, I'm breaking out... but it's sticking around! Taunting me. I'm genuinely nervous! To try and combat my skin's bad behaviour, I've turned to my trusted friend, Aesop. Be gone all other product-


Work your magic plant botatnicals! (please!!)
I had a lil splurge at Mac a couple weeks back for wedding makeup (whilst testing was around the time my problems began!) Anyways, it's a shame because their makeup is damn good. Here's a few of the goodies.....

So, back to ye faithful. The best cosmetica in the world (I think- esp as it smells like roses!) YSL.

And my hair is now experiencing the amazingness of Moroccan Oil. I don't think I would ever give this product a second a glance (yes, I am superficial and prefer the above YSL bling box appeal when it comes to product selection) but this stuff is great. SO great, I own the lot.


This week we received our first wedding gift.. how exciting!! My mum's friend, helene, gave me a beautiful set of Wedgewood teacups. They came individually boxed in these adorable Wedgewood Hat Boxes- almost as pretty as the tea settings themselves!

We went tie shopping for LPs today.... it took HOURS, we chose two and some cufflinks, but still I am so unsure! He has crashed out on the couch from shopping fatigue, i think he may be feeling- 'never again, god please, never again'!! hahaa.

No comments: