Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Bugaboo!


So today I was at work, in a holding pattern as to what work I could get on with, when I had a rush of blood to the head- and decided i MUST buy a Missoni Pram.

Plus, buy it now- and less "ouch" later! right?



I picked the Bugaboo Cameleon with a colour block Missoni print- and I'm not saying this is a selling point (as Im pretty off her lately - RZ Project overload!), but it's the very same that Rachel Zoe has....

& comes with a Missoni Baby Blanket - adorable!


This weekend is our first Anniversary!
We are going to spend it shopping for baby stuff (w/ a dinner at Geoff Lindsay's new Restaurant, Dandelion, thrown in)

I have my eye on these toys so far..
I have realised I am all about wood, and plastic is just not my thang.


Melbourne Toy Tram by Make me Iconic
- available in Richmond tram at a store in Swan St. yay, cute!


Understanding for a lil while it's going to be Nursery Dressing, before it becomes a toy!
(Potentially may even be an object for mum & dad to enjoy!)


Tree Bookshelf, by designer Shawn Soh.


Space Pinball

No comments: